#48: 3 Simple Steps to Your Epic Life
Maybe it's a long holiday weekend, or the fact that the end of 2020 is on the horizon that I'm thinking about goals and leveling up.
Or maybe it's because I'm sitting in the ski chalet while my kids are having the time of their life and I feel like I won the lottery!
You see, two years ago my brother took my entire family skiing. That would be 5 kids and me. Downhill skiing. No small chunk of change.
But he gave me the vision - I wanted to be able to do that for my family.
- So I Created the Vision.
- Ski passes to a local resort
- Sunday Funday days with my kids every weekend I had them.
- Mama enjoying a beer on the chalet deck whilst my kids snow plow down the hill with the sun basking on my face.
- Then I Decided.
- Find out how much a season pass was. (Gulp😳)
- Add rental. (Damn😳)
- Work hard and pray for a miracle. (keepin' real y'all)
- Take Massive Action
- Work daily on growing my revenue to help fund Sunday Funday dream.
- Set aside money daily for the goal in a savings account that is out of sight out of mind.
The very NEXT year that goal was achieved. Thanks to an unexpected tax refund, and spring ski sale a friend casually mentioned in conversation. (Note: pay attention to what's around you. It's already there y'all.)
6 Tickets purchased + Season Rental = "Best Christmas Gift Ever Mom!"
Whether you want to better yourself, your business or your relationships, you need to create a vision, decide and then take massive action.
In this episode, I share a portion of training I gave at my first #RebelWomenEvent.
And if you need help with vision, or deciding or accountability to the action, schedule your 20 minute call to see if coaching is right for you.
As always, if you love the episode, take a pic, and tag @inthenittygritty so I can shout you out and say thank you! Or better yet, leave an honest rating and review. (it's my birthday week 🎂)
It tells others how much you loved it, and I'll shout you out on the podcast.
"Acknowledge the good already in your life, for it is the foundation for all abundance."
✅ Join my FREE Coaching Group where I come in weekly to share tips, tools, motivation and inspiration that has helped me in my business to help you in yours. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Inthenittygrittycoachingwithmelissa