125: The Only Option You Have During Life's Hardest Seasons
As a studio owner, you know there are different seasons to running a successful brick + mortar business. 🙋♀️
And every year you keep going it creates more confidence, more momentum and more data to pull from for when the seasons of business ownership don’t go quite as planned.
In this episode, I share the nitty gritty of a recent season I experienced - where I was on the floor in the fetal position. Coincidently (and I don’t believe in coincidences) I was reminded of what I can do through the high school commencement speech that came at the most perfect time.
Did you love today's podcast? 🙌
Work with Melissa:
One on One Coaching: Create a Brick + Mortar Business that Allows You To Kick Ass in ALL Areas of Your Life. Every. Single. Day.
90 Day Rebel Women Mastermind: The Community to Empower Yourself + Grow Your Business in 90 Days.
Listen to the Podcast on Your Favorite App!
When you are ready, here are a few ways we can help grow your service business.
- Subscribe to the podcast! CLICK HERE
- Grab my FREE Seo Google Workshop! If you need more clients coming in your doors, this is a MUST for you! I teach you everything you need to do to get found on Google FREE. CLICK HERE.
- Purchase a Badass to Kickass Strategy Session. An incredible way to get expert 1:1 coaching, strategy, and an action plan.
- Get support right now with my Rebel Women Course. A library of content from mindset, to visibility, to team, to systems.
- Join me for a 1:1 interest call for One on One Coaching Working one on one with clients is the best way to grow your business. Click to fill out the application and my team will connect with you to set up our call. I’m so excited that past clients have had their highest revenue when working together!
A Little bit about Melissa Rose
In 2009, with 3 kiddos under five years old, Melissa started her business in her basement while her babies were in the pack and play. With her passion, resilience and nose down, she created a business that has become "The Highlight of Your Week" for her tribe, her team and her community.
Now a visibility coach for brick and mortar businesses, Melissa guides other boss babes to a flourishing brick and mortar that provides for their own tribe - creating a legacy in their community.
Melissa is a super mama of five kiddos, enjoys long hikes or playing in her garden. At the end of the day you can find her snuggling up with a self development book with an ice cold beer.